Grip on your site; clear language, sound advice
Before the start of your spatial development project or plan, we offer the 'Grip on your site'-scan. Within six weeks you receive a report stating exactly what you can expect and what you can do about it.
'Grip on you site' is the perfect way to avoid delay and unnecessary costs.
With the 'Grip on your site'-scan you will be informed about:
- The current use of the location and plans (if any) for future developments
- The characteristics of the site
- Development plans at all levels: country, provincial and local
- Environmental features, such as soil, air and sound
- Water management (the water check is mandatory)